Girl Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Talk

A place for girls to be girls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damaged/dry hair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine

sunshine

Damaged/dry hair Empty
PostSubject: Damaged/dry hair   Damaged/dry hair EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:23 pm

my hair has gotten pretty damaged from dying and bleaching.. and right now i don't really have the money to buy expensive stuff for it.. but i know olive oil is good for your hair so i have tried that : ) and someone told me you should wash your hair in beer???? sounds gross, lol. any other tips for cheap home treatments? thx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Damaged/dry hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged/dry hair   Damaged/dry hair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:36 pm

I've heard about the beer treatment too! xD and yeah I'm sure it smells horrible, lol! Whenever I do a home made hair treatments I mix olive oil with a bit of milk and an egg. It makes the hair smooth and shiny at least for a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com
sunshine

sunshine

Damaged/dry hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged/dry hair   Damaged/dry hair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 pm

aaah okok so what is the milk good for? do you think i should try the beer thingy??? lolol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Damaged/dry hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged/dry hair   Damaged/dry hair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 pm

If I remember correctly, milk makes your hair shiny Smile I've also heard that banana/avocado is good for your hair. If avocado wasn't so expensive I'd try it!

Well if you can stand the smell and stuff, go for it! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com
sunshine

sunshine

Damaged/dry hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged/dry hair   Damaged/dry hair EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:48 pm

thx girrrrlll!! : ) imma try the banana avocado treatment first. it smells a lot better thn beer! lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damaged/dry hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damaged/dry hair   Damaged/dry hair Empty

Back to top Go down

Damaged/dry hair
Page 1 of 1