Girl Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Talk

A place for girls to be girls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PitbullGirl

PitbullGirl

Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? Empty
PostSubject: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 pm

I would like tips for the dark under my eyes. I get quite a bit of sleep but they have alway's been there. I've tried concealer and Vitamin K gel. Concealer just makes the pores clogged underneath and the Vitamin K gel actually burns my eyes for some reason and it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Hmm that's a really good question, because the obvious would be a regular concealer, but you said it didn't work for you. i'm using powder foundation and concealer powder from Lily Lolo, which covers up anything and everything! I really love those producs <3 If my skin gets red for some reason, the powder takes it away.. so maybe something like that would work on dark circles as well? Also you should go a shade lighter than your foundation with the concealer (but maybe you already knew that).

It's also important to always drink a lot of water and to get enough sleep! that way you might not get dark circles at all? Smile

Sorry if that's not much help >_<
Back to top Go down
http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com
PitbullGirl

PitbullGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I think these are like genetic dark circles? lol Yes, my concealer is lighter and I do use a ?MAC liquid with a Marcelle loose powder over top. Where is cocolulu availble?
Back to top Go down
PitbullGirl

PitbullGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I mean *Lily Lolo sorry lol I have no idea why it came into my mind coco lulul
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:19 pm

oh.. then i have no idea :/ maybe you can ask for tips in a makeup store or something? they should know.

haha you like japanese fashion? Razz since you thought of Cocolulu

well you can get Lily Lolo at their website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
but maybe they sell it at a more local store over there, i don't know. ^^'
Back to top Go down
PitbullGirl

PitbullGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 pm

I like japanese fashion, really anything culturally different. I'll take a look at that site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 am

oh cool, i looove japanese fashion! i'm very inspired by gyaru ^^
yeah hope you'll find something good Smile
Back to top Go down
MissXoXo

MissXoXo

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I was wondering the same thing.
I get dark circles too and I think it's a combination of genetics and not sleeping enough...
Back to top Go down
http://candilandxoxo.webs.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 am

I'm not an expert on this because I don't have this problem myself.. so I can't really help, sorry! >_< but getting enough sleep and drinking lots of water is the key to healthy and smooth skin, i know that at least!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?   Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips for getting rid of dark under eyes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girl Talk :: Fashion, etc. :: Makeup and beauty-
Jump to: